Corporate retainer packages
Please click here to view our corporate packages.
Our key capabilities
- General corporate law advisory – e.g. advising clients on contractual disputes amongst founders, shareholders, directors, advising on Singapore law impacting businesses
- Contract drafting – e.g. shareholders’ agreements, share subscription agreements, standard terms and conditions, customer contracts, supplier contracts, licensing agreements, franchise agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employee share option plans)
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions – i.e. acting for sellers and buyers in the sale and purchase of companies
- Fund raising for companies – i.e. acting for target companies and investors in relation to transactions such as series A and B fund raising
- Employment law advisory – e.g. advising clients on drafting of employment contracts and employment handbook and resolving employment disputes
- Dispute resolution – e.g. advising and strategising with clients as to their legal options in circumstances where there is a breach of contract.
What you will get
- A dedicated and qualified lawyer who is competent in corporate law, employment law and disputes resolution, and who you can consult at your convenience to address the day-to-day legal concerns of your company.
- Quick, succinct and commercially sensible advice.
- Independent legal advice – as we are not your employee, we are in a position to provide you with a third-party’s perspective in relation to your legal concerns.
- Cost-effective legal advice– as we are not your employee, your engagement with us is flexible and: (i) you are not required to provide us with any CPF contribution, annual leave, sick leave and any severance package etc.; and (ii) you may terminate our service with a short notice period.
- Gain credibility and confidence as a business organisation vis-à-vis your customers, suppliers, employees, etc. by showcasing your access to legal support.
- Improve compliance with Singapore laws.
- Updates on regulatory changes which may have an impact on your company.